Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Chad and Mariah Engagement Session

One of my close friends is getting married!!! It never fully hit me until I did her and her fiance's engagement photos... Oh dear... She's going to be my first close friend to get married...This is really weird but really exciting at the same time...Ok, I should probably stop before I freak someone out. :-D

For the photos, we found a beautiful park in Burlington called "Guilford Mackintosh Park." I'll have to remember it for future reference.

Anyway, the engagement session was a ton of fun, especially when the two, obnoxious chaperons keep cracking jokes...

Enjoy the pictures!







I think the expression on his face is saying, "I can't believe I've finally got her!" Yes, she was very hard to catch. :-D
















Hunger Games pose. Let's just hope she doesn't treat him like Katniss did Peeta! :-D







Chad, Mariah, + obnoxious chaperones

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the one of them crossing their arms with his finger on her arm! So sweet! Let me know if you want to tag team a wedding shoot again... ;)

    ReplyDelete